We believe there’s value in building our team with motivated and capable individuals. If you have the experience that makes you uniquely qualified for one of our current job openings, we would love to hear from you.
Thank you again for your interest in Genesis Energy! Let’s get started….
Important Information for Applicants
- Genesis Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and subscribes to a drug-free workplace
- All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview
- Due to the high volume of responses to job openings, you will only be contacted if you are selected to progress through the hiring process
- Applicants selected for hire will be subject to a background history record check
- Please review our Frequently Asked Questions for additional information or assistance with using iRecruitment.
- For the best user experience, we recommend using a desktop or laptop computer to access our online applicant system.
Employees at Genesis have access to a competitive, comprehensive and affordable benefits program that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability protection, along with a generous retirement savings plan.
Take a moment to look at our summary of benefits for this year.
- 2020 Genesis Energy Benefit Guide
- 2020 Genesis Marine Benefit Guide
- 2020 Genesis Alkali Philadelphia Benefit Guide
- 2020 Genesis Alkali Green River Benefit Guide
- 2020 Genesis Alkali Collective Bargaining Union Benefit Guide
Understand Your Rights